Product Launch Manager II
ICON is looking for a Product Launch Manager II to ensure ICON hardware products are launched successfully in the field. As a Hardware Product Launch Manager at ICON, you will be responsible for coordinating across Technology, supply chain, manufacturing, and engineering support organizations to launch new hardware products on time and with high quality. This role is based at our Austin, TX HQ.
- Manage macro printer production release schedules, track, and report changes.
- Align with Technology leaders to understand and track product testing and delivery schedules.
- Coordinate with the supply chain team to ensure the purchasing of prototype and initial order quantity parts for early builds.
- Ensure manufacturing and manufacturing engineering organizations create production routings, manufacturing orders, updated BOMs, and work instructions.
- Procure implementation resources and track implementation progress daily.
- Ensure all new products shipped to the field are installed with high quality, and quality checked.
- Allocate space, time, and resources to ensure that all relevant team members are trained on new hardware releases.
- 4+ years of supply chain, manufacturing, or engineering experience.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience launching integrated hardware products.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Terrific organization and attention to detail.
Furthermore, as a federal government contractor, the Company maintains an affirmative action program which furthers its commitment and complies with recordkeeping and reporting requirements under certain federal civil rights laws and regulations, including Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (as amended) and the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 (as amended).
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit candidates through this application. ICON does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency submissions for candidates and will not pay fees to any third-party agency without a prior agreement with ICON.
As part of our compliance with these obligations, the Company invites you to voluntarily self-identify as set forth below. Provision of such information is entirely voluntary and a decision to provide or not provide such information will not have any effect on your employment or subject you to any adverse treatment. Any and all information provided will be considered confidential, will be kept separate from your application and/or personnel file, and will only be used in accordance with applicable laws, orders and regulations, including those that require the information to be summarized and reported to the federal government for civil rights enforcement purposes.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Solving one of the most challenging problems humanity faces requires a level of diversity across disciplines. ICON believes that by being a non-homogenous organization, we can capture unique perspectives, educational backgrounds, and ideation. We strive to be inclusive and seek team members who share our passion for the mission within the mission: building robust and diverse teams to help us prevail in the face of our challenges.
We‘re a team of varied backgrounds, countries, and experiences, and we believe our differences make us stronger as we tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time.
Every startup wants to change the world, but we genuinely believe we’re not being hyperbolic when we say this technology has the potential to reinvent human shelter, dramatically improving quality and resiliency while driving down costs to make housing affordable for everyone. We believe in harnessing the power of construction technology for the good of all humanity, both here on Earth and off-world. And while we get excited about R&D accomplishments in the lab, we get more excited when we see our work out in the real world, printing real homes for real people.
We work hard because we know what we are doing can reshape the way we live as a species. And it doesn’t hurt that it’s super fun. Where else do you get to play with giant robots and see the results of your work manifest in beautiful full-scale buildings that didn’t exist before—and that someone can now call home?