ICON is looking for a System Administrator to be a part of an IT team that is building and managing the infrastructure that will be critical to the company's success. As a System Administrator you will be bringing in technical leadership and the ability to deliver results in a high paced startup environment, your primary responsibilities will be to develop and maintain systems necessary to proactively manage ICON’s computers and networks, assist with Tier 2/3 support requests and provide guidance to Tier 1 IT support staff. This role reports to the Senior IT Manager and is based at our Austin, TX headquarters.
- Own and maintain the IT onboarding process, ensure necessary accounts are provisioned and computers provided.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, and networking issues on Windows and macOS devices.
- Provide tier 2/tier 3 support for Windows and macOS users.
- Build and maintain an IT knowledge base.
- Configure, deploy and maintain various management and security tools for company devices and infrastructure.
- Deploy and maintain various SaaS business applications and systems.
- Configure, deploy, and maintain an MDM or RMM solutions for laptops (Windows and macOS) and mobile devices.
- 5+ years of experience in IT Support and/or System Administration roles.
- Experience in supporting Windows and macOS endpoints.
- Experience supporting SaaS tools. (Office365, GSuite, etc.).
- Experience working with MDM/RMM solutions on laptops and mobile devices.
- Experience managing SaaS Directory or Identity and SSO platforms.
- Comfort working in command line interface.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience managing and supporting Atlassian tools.
- Enterprise network support experience (DNS, DHCP, SSL, IPSEC, TCP/IP troubleshooting).
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Bash/zsh (macOS) or Windows PowerShell scripting experience.
- Public cloud infrastructure management experience.
- Windows 10 MCSA & Windows Server 2016 MCSA.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer and committed to fostering a diverse workforce. It is our policy to administer all personnel actions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting employees, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally protected classification in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Consistent with the obligations of these laws, ICON will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Furthermore, as a federal government contractor, the Company maintains an affirmative action program which furthers its commitment and complies with recordkeeping and reporting requirements under certain federal civil rights laws and regulations, including Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (as amended) and the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 (as amended).
As part of our compliance with these obligations, the Company invites you to voluntarily self-identify as set forth below. Provision of such information is entirely voluntary and a decision to provide or not provide such information will not have any effect on your employment or subject you to any adverse treatment. Any and all information provided will be considered confidential, will be kept separate from your application and/or personnel file, and will only be used in accordance with applicable laws, orders and regulations, including those that require the information to be summarized and reported to the federal government for civil rights enforcement purposes.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Solving one of the most challenging problems humanity faces requires a level of diversity across disciplines. ICON believes that by being a non-homogenous organization, we can capture unique perspectives, educational backgrounds, and ideation. We strive to be inclusive and seek team members who share our passion for the mission within the mission: building robust and diverse teams to help us prevail in the face of our challenges.
We‘re a team of varied backgrounds, countries, and experiences, and we believe our differences make us stronger as we tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time.
Every startup wants to change the world, but we genuinely believe we’re not being hyperbolic when we say this technology has the potential to reinvent human shelter, dramatically improving quality and resiliency while driving down costs to make housing affordable for everyone. We believe in harnessing the power of construction technology for the good of all humanity, both here on Earth and off-world. And while we get excited about R&D accomplishments in the lab, we get more excited when we see our work out in the real world, printing real homes for real people.
We work hard because we know what we are doing can reshape the way we live as a species. And it doesn’t hurt that it’s super fun. Where else do you get to play with giant robots and see the results of your work manifest in beautiful full-scale buildings that didn’t exist before—and that someone can now call home?